Saron is an ideal location for youth and other groups who wish to conduct a camps or retreats. We have up to 65 beds.
- 1 room with 7 beds
- 2 rooms with 6 beds
- 1 room with 5 beds
- 5 rooms with 4 beds
- 6 rooms with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 bed
- 1 room with 2 beds and 1 sleeper sofa
- Chalet with 5 beds
- Meeting rooms
- Central heating (extra)
- Outdoor space with tables and chairs
- Sound system and video projector
- Meeting rooms
- ATTENTION KITCHEN PERSONNEL OF SELF-CATERING GROUPS: Please take notice that all kitchen personnel must wear aprons and caps, as required by law. The members of the kitchen team must also be in possession of the Food Hygiene Certificate. In case these requirements are not followed and the Health Department does a routine inspection, it is possible that the kitchen will be closed down and no longer available to the group.
- Large terrace with tables and chairs.
- Extra refrigerator and microwave oven available.
Most beds are bunk beds with safety rails.
There is no charge for children under 5 years of age.
Children 5-11 pay childs price.
Children 12 on up are charged the price of adults.
Meals are not included
There is a washing machine also available. The charge per wash load is 3 euros.
All payments to Camp Saron are to be paid in euros only.
Low Season: (October - April): Heating is available at the charge of 3 euros per room per night, by request.
Bed linens and towels are not included in the price.
Bed linens can be rented at a cost of 5,50 € and towels for 2,50 € .
An industrial kitchen is available for use.
Reservations will be confirmed once we have received your 30% non-refundable deposit.
There are 3 options for the final cleaning before the group leaves:
- For 250 € staff will clean the whole Camp. You are just expected to empty bins and sweep through all floors. The rubbish should be picked up throughout the camp grounds. Any garden furniture should be returned to the location and position to which it was found.
- For 150 € the staff will clean the dormitory areas. You are just expected to empty bins and sweep through all floors. The rubbish should be picked up throughout the camp grounds. Any garden furniture should be returned to the location and position to which it was found. The kitchen is to be cleaned completely.
- The 3rd option is that the rooms, toilets, showers, kitchen, dining room, chapel and all areas of the camp and grounds must be cleaned by the campers. The cost is 75 €
Low Season: (October – April)
- 73,50 € per adult / per week
- 7,50€ per child / per night
- 52,50€ per child / per week
High Season: (May – September)
- 98,00€ per adult / per week
- 9,50€ per child / per night
- 66,50€ per child / per week